Monthly Personalized Workbooks-One time purchase
****If you are trying to select the preK or Kinder level and it keeps reverting back to preschool, we are working on fixing that glitch, but just write in the comments section which level you want and we will change it manually.*****
Personalized Workbooks make learning at home simple and fun!
- Three levels to choose from: Preschool, PreK, and Kinder
- All the concepts your child needs to learn during the year, are covered in an organized patterned each month.
- One book bound together to keep everything you need in one spot.
- Each day has a spot for your child to practice writing their name.
- There is a calendar routine for each day (Date, weather, day of the week)
- There is a letter of the day practice for each day
- There is a number, shape, color practice for each day
- There is a page that will change every day based on the current curriculum, such as (All about me, My five senses, My Emotions, Healthy Habits, etc.)
- There are 4 pages for each day. August has 21 workdays, so that comes out to 84 workbook pages for the month of August.
- Best part is there is no Prep!
Preschool Level: Mostly for kids ages 3-4. This level has big font and simple pictures. Includes alphabet, number, shape, and color practice and a page with the year long curriculum that changes every day.
PreK Level: Mostly for kids ages 4-5. This level has a medium sized font and a little more activities on each page than the preschool level. It includes alphabet, number, shape and color practice and a page with the year long curriculum that changes everyday.
Kinder Level: Mostly for kids ages 5-6. This level has the smallest font and the most activities on each page. It includes alphabet, number, shape, and color practice, and reading fluency, daily oral language, and sight words. This also has a page with the year long curriculum that changes every day.
If you want to change levels after the month is over, because it was too easy or too hard for your child, send us and email and will get it changed for the next month.
Each month, the whole alphabet will be covered. We don't teach one letter a week. We believe the more frequently your child is exposed to each letter, the more likely they are to retain what they learn. Also, each month the letters and other curriculum will change and be introduced in a new and exciting way. August and September workbooks will be the most similar, but not an exact replica.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the COVID 19 Pandemic, my kids couldn't go to school and had to learn at home. Their amazing teachers sent lots of worksheets, but getting my kids to do all the required worksheets everyday was a struggle. I tried multiple things to make it easier on my kids and myself, and the thing that worked the best was when I turned all of their worksheets into a workbook. I designed a personalized cover, so they felt ownership for their work and it looked exciting. I put all the required worksheets for that day, in order so we didn't have to look around for the next one, and I created a calendar to help my kids visually see where they were at and what they needed to get done each day.
This processed worked so well for my kids and relieved SO much stress on my part, that I thought you should benefit from it as well. So the monthly personalized preschool workbooks were started.