Digital Workbooks for Prek-Kindergarten
This personalized daily workbook will help your preschooler learn all month long! This is a digital download loaded with 122 pages of preschool activities. This product is also personalized so your child can practice writing their name every day! It is designed to take 30 days to complete with 15 preschool concepts that are explored in multiple ways. Print out your child’s personalized pages and place them in a binder to have an easy resource to help keep your preschool learning all summer.
There are six pages for your child to work on each day. These six pages are repeated 30 times. The pages are as follows:
· Calendar: Your child will start each day with the calendar page. On this page your child will explore the date, day of the week, weather, feelings, and positive affirmations.
· Name Practice: This page is personalized. Have your child practice tracing their name and then writing it.
· Letters: On this page your child will practice tracing and finding a few letters each day. Throughout this book, your child will practice all 26-uppercase letters and all 26-lowercase letter.
· Numbers: On this page your child will practice writing, finding, and counting numbers. Throughout this book, your child will practice numbers 1-30.
· Various preschool concepts: This page will be different for each day. Your child will explore preschool concepts such as shapes, colors, vowels, rhyming, opposites, size, prepositions, and more.
· Journal Pages: On this page, there will be a prompt to help your child draw a picture. You can ask your child to describe their picture and write a description on the lines provided. This is a fun way to teach your child how to journal and it is fun to look back on later in life. If you prefer to personalize this page more, you can have your child draw what they did each day.